Friday, August 24, 2007

Take me out to the Ball game! Go SF Giants!!

Yesterday I was off from work. Yes! Time for shopping, hanging out just chillin' and relaxing. I planned to hang out with my friend but before we meet up my uncle called me and said that we are going to a ball game. Damn! Ball game? What ball game? Hmm.. Now, how am i suppose to tell my friend that I have to cancel our plans? Arrgghh! I was excited about hanging out with my friend and go shopping... anyway, I have to cancel it and I have to call him before the scheduled time of meeting. When I got home everyone was prepared. My cousin told us that his boss wants to drive us all the way to AT&T Ball Prk so we went to my cousin's company building. Rigel (My cousin's company) was about 5-10 minutes away from our house. We met Mr. George Clemens and greeted him. When we got to the ball park, the place was jam packed. Wow! So this is the Baseball game huh I said to myself. Its my first time at AT&T Ball Park. The place was huge. The game started and we sat at out seats. I felt a bit bored and started walking around. I saw food stands like everywhere and like $4 for just one hotdog? Oh come on! Anyway, I bought some for my family. We watched the game and ate hotdogs just like in the movies heheh.. Kinda feel the spirit of the people in the Ball park. They are really into this kind of sports. My cousin told me that according to some, Baseball is the longest past time of the Americans. Imagine you will sit under then sun almost all the day. What you think about that? I kinda know the game but not the rules and other stuffs about it. Mr. Clemens told me few things about it and said that he played the game when he was young. He was a pitcher and umpire. He really likes the game, no, he LOVES the game. Back to my story. After 4 innings (Read about baseball and you'll know what I mean) the giants scored 2 to 0. At the last innings, the giants scored 4 to 1. The Chicago Cubs lost and San Francisco Giants won! YEY! It was a great experience going there and watching baseball. Hope i'll be able to go and watched it again FOR FREE!! hahahah... Thanks Kuya Allan and Mr. Clemens. Yey!! GO GIANTS!! ROAD TO HISTORY!!

2 comments:

Doubting Thomas said...

w00t! sayang naman! mas pinili mopa ang giants... LOL.

mysweetescape said...

Yeah but that was my first ball game and he understand that I need to go because I'm with my family. LOL! which is totally true heheh..