Monday, August 27, 2007

Silly silly me

I thought I was over this
This feeling that I thought never exist
Tried so hard to leave it behind
Tried so hard to keep you off my mind

Thoughts of you came rushing in
Like the furious winds of storm
It strike me once, strike me twice
It was like when you hit me with your lies

Trusting was not as easy as loving you
What is it that I've done wrong with you?
Why did you kill the laughter and joy?
Why do you have to leave me boy?

Silly silly me, I laughed
You were just playing around
Like a little kid who would tease you
Makes you sad and makes you cry

Silly silly me
Why am I making a fool out of myself?
I can see your happy with her
Giggling, Cuddling and smiles all around
How I wish I was her you would cuddle around
But its not me you wish to be with
So I laughed and said silly silly me

1 comment:

Doubting Thomas said...

wow.

"Why do you have to leave me boy?"

hehe. bakit mo nasulat to? sabi kasi nila naiinspired ang tao magsulta kapag yun ang nararamdaman nila...

may kinalaman ba "dun"?