Saturday, August 18, 2007

LORD PLAN FOR YOUR MATE

Everyone longs to give himself to someone to have a deep relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God to a christian says, "NO! Not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and contented with loving, being loved by ME alone, with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to ME, to have an intensely personal and unique relation with ME alone.

I LOVE YOU , MY CHILD ! Until you discover that only in ME is your satisfaction to be found, you won't be capable of the perfect human love relation that I've planned for you. You will never be with one another until you are united in ME, exclusively of anyone of anything , of any other desires or longings.
I want you to stop planning , stop wishing and just allow ME to give you the most thrilling plan existing. ONe that you can't imagine, I want you to have the BEST. Please allow ME to bring it to you. Just keep watching ME, expecting the greatest thing, experiencing the satisfaction of which from knowing ME who I AM. Keep learning , believing nd listening to the things I tell you.
YOU MUST WAIT!!! do not be anxious! Do not worry! Do not look around the things others have gotten or what I have given them. Just keep on looking off and away up to ME, or you'll miss what I want to show you. And then when you are ready, I will surprise you , my child with a LOVE for more wonderful than you would ever dream.
You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready ( .. I'm working this very moment to have both of you ready at the same time.. ) and until you are both satisfied exclusively with ME and the life I have prepared for you, you would be able to experience the LOVE that exemplifies the relationship with ME and this is Perfect LOVE.
My PRECIOUS CHILD ! I want you to have the most wonderful LOVE , I want to see in flesh the picture of your relationship with ME. To enjoy concretely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection and love that I offer you wiht myself. Know that I LOVE YOU utterly, much more than you love yourself!
I AM ALMIGHTY GOD !!

No comments: