Sunday, January 6, 2008

New year's resolution

In my journey to independence, last year made a BIG change in my life. I learned a lot of things. I learned to live on my own. I learned to save money and earn it. I learned to depend on myself and how to live life with other people who you barely know. I learned to cope up with the REALITIES of the world. Is it better to know the REAL world from the fancy little world you have for yourself?? The little world where you only have the power to do whatever you want. Ive been really thinking about things I have in my life right now. Its funny because now that I am away from my family I realize that (this is really true) you only realize your love and care for people when they are gone or away from you. You appreciate every little talks you would have and every little moment you could spend with them just to show them how you feel. Why am I saying this when my topic is New year's resolution?? Well, its part of my resolution. I will not waste time and I will show my love for the important people in my life. I will be a much better person spiritually, mentally, emotionally, etc etc. I will be organize with my work and everything else and be more patient. Make better or even the best decisions I could make in my life.
And I really am going to try to be a much BETTER PERSON I CAN BE. I know that resolutions are hard to do but what will you lose in doing it?? Nothing right?? So I am not promising rather I am going to try and do it. Its a process you will learn to do and its a part of life. Well, changing is a part of life. When there is change its permanent right?? Oh and one more thing I will live my single life full of love, hope, fun, happiness and eveything ahahahhaa... Enjoy life while you still have the time to do so and enjoy it with people who loves you and you love. I did make sense right?? hehehe.. well, just want to right about my new year's resolution and that is TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!!

No comments: