Thursday, September 6, 2007

Numb or Playing Dumb?

We are buddies

We are friends

We do silly things

We laugh at things



We constantly talk

We go around to have a walk

We make funny noise

We make silly voices



Then something changed

I started to tremble

Thoughts of you came rushing in

My mind was rattled by the truth



I like you

I cared a lot

I want to be near you

Just want to have a glimpse of you



It started to bother me more

I started to feel it

It was you, you and you

each and everyday



Then I smiled

I am starting to fall

Slowly and deeply..

I am falling...


Then like a gun that shot me thorough

Like the thunder when it rains

I have fallen..

Fallen in love with you


Now Im thinking are you feeling it too?

Are you in love with me too?

Are you numb?

Or are you just playing dumb?

No comments: