Friday, September 14, 2007

Dreams, reachable or not?

When you were a kid, you dream of things that you would want to have in your life in the future. You dream of being someone. You dream of being successful. You dream of having a family, etc. etc. So what was my dream when I was a kid? I dream of becoming someone who would cure and help people, a doctor. I dream of having a family and having kids. So why did I wrote this blog?? Hmmm, one reason is that I'm thinking if dreams can be reach or they are just left to be just a dream. I am already finished with my school and would want to be a medical technologist or a clinical laboratory scientist. How am I able to achieve it? Do I have to give my dreams for something that is visible, tangible and something that I have now?? A job that somehow keeps me going. A job that I have now because it would help me achieve my other goals or dreams. DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY DREAMS FOR THIS?? For some people, they had given up for they think they can't achieve their dreams. I always believe that somehow you should not give up but rather find ways to achieve your dreams. My dad keeps on telling me (when he was still alive) that I should be determine in achieving what I want in life. You can never say that "I can't achieve it" and that "its not for me" but rather try to figure out ways in achieving it. You can at least say that you tried achieving it and pursuing it than doing nothing at all. Sometimes there are dreams that we have to set aside first to be able to achieve it for we have to do something before pursuing it. Maybe I'm just mumbling about my dreams but I kept thinking about it because of the things happening in my life right now. Am I going to achieve or pursue my dreams? How am I going to do that? Who would help me it pursuing it? Now, are you thinking the same thing? What do you think? Go figure!

2 comments:

arvin said...

Dreaming is the first step of achieving. Kung kaya mong abutin hanggang tuktok, bakit hindi? Basta ba gawin mo kung anong gusto mo=) Gudluck sa pag-abot ng mga pangarap!

Anonymous said...

hey! always remember to reach for the impossible. And before you know it, the impossible has become the inevitable. gudluck my dear! =)