Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Through the pain, trials and suffering... there is HAPPINESS, COMFORT and HOPE

Its been almost a year since I last wrote something on my blog. Its been a while and many things had happened. I quit my job last January. Its been almost 7 months and until now I still don't have a job. I'm currently helping my cousin with my baby niece. Its fun being with them. I've learned a lot. Advices they had given and experiences I'm experiencing with them is one of the things I wont exchange. Growing up to be a much mature person and being recognize for the sacrifices you have made for others is really a big thing for me. It makes me feel strong and makes me feel like there will always be someone on my side no matter what. Before the year ended last yr, I found myself in a lot of what I so called "trials" or "problems". I was thinking of quitting my job and finding the courage to tell my family about it. My family supported me and I finally quit the job where I find myself not growing. Its easy said than done as most people would says but I did it. I found happiness in doing it. I felt free and yet I felt like starting from scratch. I don't know how to start again and doing it by myself. But it didn't kept me from wanting my goal. I really want to be successful in life and if there would be minor setbacks then I would whole-heartedly accept it rather than achieving it without any hardships (that would be a bit boring and unexciting). I've called few companies and people but I rejected a few but now I'm not receiving any calls. Seems like I should've accepted it but its ok I'm not giving up on this. I would not give up and I'll strive to achieve it. (and so Help me God!)

From all the pain and trials came my happiness. The guy I never expected to fall in love with. That one guy who I thought wont notice me but yet also fell for me. He became my life and my world. He made me feel like even if the world is turning upside down there is still happiness and goodness in it. He made me feel as if everything is fine. My mahal made me feel like life is beautiful especially when shared with someone. Its been almost 8 months since we've been together and its not what you might call a "perfect" relationship. It has its ups and downs and blissful cloud-nine moments. Through it all we never gave up on each other. HE never gave me up. I'm so blessed having to call him MINE. I love him dearly and that I can never let him go. He's my other half. My one and only. The guy to whom I'm going to give my whole life with and the guy I wanna grow old and have kids with.

God really makes miraculous and mysterious ways of answering your prayers. He is always there to make you feel there is hope. Thank God for the trials and blessings in life.

No comments: